Thursday, February 25, 2010

Date Nights

I have started a recent list of 101 Things to Do in 1,001 Days. It's been a lot of fun and I have about 20 things left to add to the list. I wasn't going to start working on the list until it was complete but I've had such trouble thinking of goals to finish it up with I didn't think it would hurt to start. Someday when the list is complete (hopefully soon) I may just share it with you here. Until then I will share one of my favorite ideas so far. One goal is to have a date night once a week with Jeff. I defined date night as "unique quality time together" (i.e. not just sitting around watching Friends...which we have taken to doing together most other nights...although I love that too). I even started making a list of date night ideas. We've only done this for a short time but we have enjoyed puzzle night, Ruth's Diner and other little things. It's been a lot of fun.
*puzzle we did during puzzle night (although this turned into a week or more of puzzle nights...it apparently takes more than one night to put together a puzzle)

No comments: