Jeff also applied for a job with Goldman Sachs (he says because it is "the only financial institution that is better ran than US Bank"). They called him back but through mutual agreement it wasn't an ideal fit for him and his future ideals and goals for his work. They are forwarding his resume to their Asset Management group but that would definitely mean working out of state. We'll see what happens. I don't think we see ourselves moving until Jeff is done with his CFA...at least I don't. It was nice to have the interest there for him though.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Job Searches...hopeful goes and no goes
Well I am applying for new jobs now. I'm closer to finishing this semester and feel more able to apply for some of the positions that will hopefully get me started in the field. I have applied for 4 or 5 recently and I'm "still under consideration" for 3 of them. One pays well but is only on Sundays (8 hours a week...ironically I'd still make close to what I make now) and one is transcription (I don't think I can type fast enough) and the most recent one is an office support job for an ob/gyn department at McKay Dee (it pays better than Payless...what doesn't? hehe). So I'm kind of hoping for the last one the most...it's more of a beginner skill set, decent pay and part time hours. Here's hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't see us moving out of state until I've completed my CFA either! ;)
Post a Comment