Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two Birds...One Stone

As aforementioned I have been working on a list of 101 things I want to do in 1,001 days. It is looking a lot harder then I previously thought it would be but I am chipping away at the smaller goals and details. One goal I had was to finish a quote for our kitchen wall that I have been wanting to do for a while. Another goal was to sell my old DSLR camera and get a new camera. I was planning to just get a slight upgrade (10 mp) and then get a video camera also. But after emailing Jeff's friend, Wayne, about it he recommended the Canon T1i because it offers both DSLR and also high definition video taking capability. I mainly wanted a nice camera so the video option was a big bonus and selling point. The 15 mp didn't hurt either. It also helped to put a fire under my butt with the quote project as I agreed with Jeff to sell my Cricut to add funds to get the camera. So...here are two of my goals in one picture. I took a picture of the wall quote with my new camera I love the wall quote...it's perfect and I had wanted one that would go along with the picture. I love both of these! It's nice to be two more goals closer to the big 101 goal too.

2 comments:

Lisa/James King said...

I love the addition, you did a great job. Now about this selling the cricut what??

Michelle D said...

Thanks lady! Well I only sold my other camera for $375 so I agreed to make up the difference for the new one. Plus the ole cricut was getting a lack of use since Christmas.