Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funny times with Jeff

This is just a random funny moment from last night that I feel like blogging. I have had a canker sore in my mouth for the last week. It started as two small ones in the right corner of my mouth from biting my cheek and they quickly got bigger. Thank goodness they never joined forces and the slightly smaller one is healing now. It made it hard to talk however so I finally gave in and picked up some stuff at the drugstore. I was putting this on my sore mouth last night and you have to dry the sore out prior. I tried fanning it with my hand for a bit then decided blowing on it would work faster. So I had Jeff blow on it to dry it out. Then I put the stuff on and oh my heck it stung like the dickens (yah that makes sense...a pain killer that causes intense pain before actually numbing anything). So I started fanning my mouth again to try and help. Then I turned to Jeff in my muddled, whiney speech and pointed at the sore to blow on it again. I'm sure it was an interesting scene. He started laughing and that made me laugh a little too although I couldn't move my mouth. So there we were...me whining and him trying to shave and blow on my mouth at the same time and both of us laughing. Marriage doesn't get much better then that haha

No comments: