Thursday, December 4, 2008

House nightmares...

Okay I think houses are definitely on my brain too much recently. When we started looking for a house I had one weird dream of finding the perfect home. It was beautiful with the exception of this tiny little cramped kitchen. Once I decided (in my dream) that I could handle a smaller kitchen I found out it also came with a bunch of foster type kids who needed a home...yah holy cow. Then the last couple weeks since having going under contract with the current house I've had two more dreams about it. The first one was that the family moved out but they took down the paint (who knows how that works) and it revealed a hideous wallpaper underneath. Everyone was coming to help us move in and I was embarrassed they would see it. Then last night I dreamt I went over to the house to check it out before we moved in and the woman was there with her kids. I quickly left but she got so upset with me coming by unannounced that she refused to sell the house to us. HAHA! Oh my...all very bizarre happenings and really not possible scenarios but it definitely goes to show what my mind has been on recently.

No comments: