Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello world

I have been encouraged by my beautiful wife to contribute to our blog every once in a while.  So here I am, blogging of my own free will.  I actually started a blog for us when we first got married, but nothing ever happened with it.  It turns out I am not so good with posting about my private life on the internets.  So as we speak, Michelle is posting about our day yesterday, and how we were going to go to the aquarium for "free."  See her story for more details on our eventful day yesterday.  Anyway preparing for a house is quite a pain in the posterior.  We have probably spent over $2500 over the last three months preparing for our new house.  I am always telling Michelle that we are stimulating the hell out of the economy.  It is ok though, because we both knew that we would need a lot of things for the new house so that it doesn't feel so empty when we finally move in.  Everything on the house looks like it is good to go, so all we have to do now is wait until closing, which will be happening this Thursday!  Michelle and I are both very excited about a place to call our own.  I should be blogging more in the future for all you faithful readers out there!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

so I want to see pictures of the house!