Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. Jeff and I were able to host a Christmas Eve dinner for my family and Jeff's parents. It was nice to get them all together. We had fun playing games and even got everyone in on chugging some rootbeer at the end of the night. It looks like I'm not the only one who is suseptible to peer pressure. Then my sister spent the night at our house and we opened presents together Christmas morning and went to my brother's place for breakfast. It turned out really nice and just relaxing. I'm glad it turned out well as I was stressed about dinner (even though it wasn't perfect) and other things going on. It wasn't exciting to see and drive in all the snow we've had but it hasn't killed me yet I suppose :) haha




1 comment:

Brooke said...

You guys are so funny...I laugh at your pictures. How i miss your family and the fun times we had together when we were growing up Michelle, tell everyone hi and give them my love.