Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love my new camera

I have had my camera for a while. It was something that I had wanted to get for some time. So I saved up and sold various things on Ebay. And I now have a Canon Rebel XT digital SLR 8 mp camera and I love using it. The pictures are so sharp but I haven't used it enough yet. I do find myself often looking at things around me with the "oh that would be a cool picture" eye though. I think it will be fun to get more experienced with photography and maybe invest in a better lense eventually :) In the meantime I look forward to hopefully taking some cool pictures and decorating with them. I have a few pictures taken from my little everyday camera hanging in my office and people always seem impressed that I took them. This is one from my regular camera and now I wish I'd had my new one at the time...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That picture is amazing. You have always had so much artistic talent.