Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dragging on...

The house and offer just keep dragging on and on and on and on....well you get the picture. We put the offer on this house in early to mid-September and here it is November and we still don't know if our offer will be accepted. We're told that we're in first position and that they aren't taking any other offers so that's encouraging. We feel like we're just waiting on the bank to move forward but we still have to realize nothing is a sure thing at all. I would love to get into a house for Christmas.
The latest update is that the bank finished all the paperwork they needed done...that was another hold up we ran into :P...and that they should be meeting on the offer and such this week. Reportedly they have a new negotiator and this meeting was supposed to take place today. But I don't know how that can be when it's Veteran's Day and all the banks I know of are closed. Oh well...I'm just crossing my fingers for some news this week.

1 comment:

The Boyette's said...

Thanks for the updates!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Good luck with the whole house thing! It's hard to be patient!