Sunday, November 23, 2008
So this is how it's supposed to work...
So it has been 2 and 1/2 months since our offer went in on the short sale home in Layton. We've been patient and waiting and thinking it was what we wanted until...we found what we really wanted. Jeff and I have both been frustrated with the house situation repeatedly. The last two weeks we have been looking at other houses still but it usually convinced us to just keep waiting on the short sale. Then on Thursday we went looking again and found a different home that we absolutely love. It's perfect. It is still in Layton but it is an improvement on the short sale in many ways...more bedrooms, better carpet, laminate flooring in the dining and kitchen area, big walk-in closet and already fenced. Plus get this...you put in an offer and within 24 hours you can go under contract...WHO KNEW? :) HAHA I know I had no idea it could go that quickly after all the waiting we have done so far (some sarcasm here...as I knew but never thought it would). But it did and now we are hoping to close around Dec 11th and move in by Dec 15th. Sweeeeeet! So excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEah for you
Post a Comment