I'm sure the other baby is just as beautiful but someone was playing shy again at our appointment so we only got a picture of the one :( Thought I would share just the same. She looks like a cutie to me. The second time Dr. B went in for a look she had her foot up by her head...too funny. I think she's sucking on her pinkie in this picture.
*update since their birth: This is Kendall*
The appointment went well. We saw both of the girls (one was head down and one was head up this time). We weren't able to get a good view of the one who was head down. One girl was estimated to be 2 1/2 pounds and the other was just under 3 pounds. Surprisingly the girl with the two-vessel chord was the bigger baby this time. That was encouraging. Also Dr B said my cervix was still long and closed so no known risk of an early labor...YEAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment