Well we rarely write on this blog it seems. We have been busy. November rolled by so quickly and we're getting closer to mid-December. Jeff has been keeping up a busy pace with his new job with Goldman Sachs. He leaves around 5:30 am and doesn't get home until 5:30 pm usually. Such a grueling day I'm sure, although he seems to enjoy the job itself. I feel bad about the commute and wish it wasn't so stinky (an hour each way). I am very happy and proud of him though to be working for what he calls one of best companies in the nation. It will definitely be a great place to grow it sounds like and if not it is a great jumping place to do other things. Jeff always impresses me with his smarts and go getter attitude.
The kiddos are doing well and still where they should be (not born yet). I am just shy of 35 weeks today and feel generally very good. I am a little less mobile and a little more sore at times but all in all I have to say that I feel great! I feel very blessed to have had a pretty easy go of it so far. We are excited to be welcoming these little girls into our lives pretty soon. I am no longer working at this point, wrapping up school and trying to find chores and tasks to get done in the meantime. Still have nursery prep, baby laundry and other things to do so I will gladly hold off the babies being here as long as they are willing. Anyway thought it would be fun to post a side by side comparison of how far we've come (grown).

*15 weeks (left) and 34 weeks (right)*
*update since their birth: This is Seren...I kept thinking we could only get one on camera but now I can tell the difference between the two ultrasounds*


1 comment:
Michelle you look so good. I am so excited you and your girls. It will be so fun. I hope you are feeling ok. The last month is really hard but so worth it
Post a Comment