Thursday, June 3, 2010

New table...

New table and updates. We bought a new table. We love it! It's nice. We bought 6 chairs and have left two in the box (because we were still in limbo over moving and now because we are okay leaving it as it is for now).

So the job interview in Boise for Jeff went really well and right on target for him actually getting the job. He was told several times it was basically his and he liked the area and people while he was there. Benefits were a little different story though...costly. So that was one strike against it. After some talk about it and other prospects in Utah (come on U of U job) we decided it probably was not the best idea given the housing market and other things. So they called or emailed for references and Jeff said he would tell them he appreciated it but would not be interested in taking the position. I'm relieved a little and a little sorry to see a good prospect for Jeff go by but I think in the end it will work out.

I was able to get the on-call job at Lakeview Hospital for the medical records HIM clerk. I went to fill out paperwork, do a drug screen and immunization screening today. I'm excited about it and I think it will be a great experience to get some hands-on experience under my belt. Hopefully I will be able to juggle work (Payless and Lakeview...since it's only on-call I couldn't quit Payless :P yuck) and school. We'll see.

No comments: