Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy summer...

It has been a busy summer so far. Jeff continues to work full-time for US Bank and is still on the lookout for ways to move onto something with more experience. We are expecting to hear back on his CFA level two results at the beginning of August. Fingers are crossed.

I am now working for Payless and Lakeview Hospital in Bountiful. Both are part time but so far I have been putting 20 hours a week in at Lakeview and usually 15+ hours a week at Payless. It's definitely been keeping me busy but hopefully the money will be worth it to pay some bills and put some savings away. I have one class left to finish this semester with WSU due to dropping some classes and my practicum should also wrap up this summer/fall which puts another 6+ hours a week on my schedule. I am definitely feeling busy and wanting a break. On the plus side the fact I got the PRN job at Bountiful instead of the full-time position seems to be working in my favor as they are training me in other areas that I wouldn't have learned with the full-time position.

Jeff and I are planning to go on a camping trip next week for the weekend up in the Uintahs. We are getting excited to really get some time away together and relax. It seems like we haven't had a vacation together in for-ever. Can't wait.

No comments: