Jeff also has a phone interview today. It is for a regional bank in Idaho. He says the job is similar to what his boss does now and the pay is good. His interview is with the CEO and CIO of the bank though. Can I just say my interview is null intimidating compared to that. I hope he does well and I don't think I would mind living in Boise although it's still a drive to come back here for visits at least it's doable. Anyway like I tell Jeff we will cross those bridges and decisions when we come to them.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Interviews...
So I have an interview with Lakeview Hospital on Friday. I feel pretty good about it. I think I can impress and do well on the terminal digit filing quiz they give you. All in all I am back to fantasizing about quitting Payless and having a real job again. I took an employee survey at Payless a while back and one of the questions was "are you proud to say you work at Payless?" and I gave it the lowest rating HAHA (whenever people ask I say I work in retail before I will ever say directly I work for Payless...I don't know it's usually HIM people or fellow students I'm talking to when it comes up and I'm kind of embarrassed to say I'm not remotely working in HIM yet). Anyway hoping to get lucky with a job I can actually see myself really liking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment