Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not much goings on...

Not much is going on here but since it's been a while I figure I should post something. Jeff's interview went well but didn't end up being the job he thought it was. He's still applying elsewhere. I also had an interview at Lakeview Hospital in Bountiful. It went well and I was pretty sure they'd call me back for the second interview (at least they talked like it) but it's been two weeks now and I don't think it will happen. La sigh :P I'm also still looking and applying although with school starting back up it may take a lot of my time.

We sold our kitchen table. We don't have a new one yet HAHA We're impulsive sometimes. We got new phones for free through our verizon contract and we're both okay just holding onto our current junkers and selling the new ones for money. So then we decided we would sell our table and the phones and get a new one or at least a black one on KSL. We haven't found one yet. I like regular height ones and Jeff doesn't care so we may check out some counter height tables and see if we have any better luck. If nothing comes around by memorial day though we plan to hit the sales that week and hopefully find something. Until then our kitchen is bare.

Thor is doing good. He's a little more chill. Lisa and James have a white lab named Abby and we visited them briefly this weekend and Thor and Abby actually got along okay, although Thor is still a little nervous around her due to size. It's fun that they will probably get along now though.

Update - May 14th - We got a table. Well we ordered one anyway. We both love it and will get it in a week or so. Also I did get a call back from Lakeview Hospital today but upon returning the message haven't been able to reach the HR lady. Blah...now I have all weekend to fantasize about telling Shawnee I quit (again) without any real hope of it happening anytime soon.

No comments: