I am still careful to not post anything publicly about our plans to move. I dread having some little kink in the plan and having to say "oh yah by the way not happening". But in life I am thrilled. I packed up my "crafting station" yesterday and put away all of my projects for the move. I hope that I can finish Halloween costumes in time once we're settled. They might have to be the project that comes right after putting things in the kitchen away. And what happened to my promise to not make costumes this year? Well our costumes were in storage #1 and #2 Kendall and Seren are still on the small side so not sure they'll fit those costumes this year anyway.
Anyway as for moving everything is on a rush. They "rushed" the appraisal which came back just great and now they are "rushing" our underwriting. We have been sitting on this home for 4 months or more and now that the short sale has been approved we were given less than a month to close. I sure hope all of our ducks are in a row. We should close the end of this week or possibly on Monday. Yikes! Crazy! Gosh I'm excited. I haven't minded living with Jeff's parents. It hasn't been super great like living on our own but it's definitely been just fine and manageable. But boy are we ever looking forward to moving out.
Kendall and Seren are doing so well. They are such treats to look after and special blessings to have. I hope that they will be excited for the moving as well. They have been to the house a couple times now. Once when we showed it to our parents in July and then in September when we came for the inspection. I know they will miss the extra attention but I think it will be good for all of us. More to come on the actual moving in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment