Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spring semester angst

I thought that Fall semester 2009 (17 credits) would be the death of me. Instead it seemed to breeze by and was all-in-all, considering the load, a piece of cake. Now it's onto Spring 2010 semester and the nerves are hitting again. I am taking: Health Stats/Privacy, Diagnostic Coding, Pathophysiology, Health Database Management/Security and a practicum (which hasn't been assigned still). The coding class is supposed to be homework driven and man I am feeling that. Also Patho is also going to be tough I've heard. I know I say it at the beginning of every semester but man I really hope I survive. Oh and the semesters are now trimesters and therefore a week or two shorter then typical Spring and Fall semester :P Yuck!

Jeff is doing well at work and always bringing his best to the table. He's gotten two 'Above and Beyond' awards from US Bank recently. It's nice to see him get recognition for everything he is doing and I know that he definitely steps out of his assigned duties to fulfill other roles. He finds out his CFA results on the 27th and we're hoping that this will be good and he can move onto Level 2 testing.

No comments: