Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday for Michelle

I had my 29th birthday on October 5th. I still feel as young as I did at 28 (*wink wink*) HAHA Jeff was very sweet and made me breakfast in bed on Sunday (4th). He woke up at 6:45 am and I thought he accidentally set his alarm for work. He said he had to sneak off upstairs and make me breakfast early or I wouldn't have stayed in bed for it. He brought it down around 7:30 am and woke me up. He's such a sweetie and great husband. I'm so lucky.

We went to Chinese dinner in Roy (my previous favorite Chinese place). My chicken was as good as I remember but the rest of it was not up to their old par. After dinner we went and played Rock Band with Lisa and James for a while then it was home to finish my homework before crashing in bed. It was good birthday (despite the homework) :)

1 comment:

Raab Family said...

I hope you had a great birthday!! Enjoy your last year of your 20's, it's only downhill from here...j/k