Jeff is still plugging away at his CFA test studies. He is such a smart guy and I have been so happy and proud of how diligent he is at studying. He studies 5 nights a week for 2 hours each time and is planning to kick it up a notch to 6 nights a week for the last month. He is finished with the study note books (only 4 months and countless hours to do that) and now we're trying to do flash card studying and reviewing before he tries the practice tests. The test will be on June 6th and is a 6 hours long with lunch break halfway. We realize it's a very difficult test (30% pass rate I think) but I really think he will do great. He can't wait til it's over with though pass or fail.
Thor is doing great...he's a very smart and usually well behaved dog. He does great with kids and strangers. He is super social and always excited to meet people or other dogs. He has learned to sit, stay, lay down, fetch and roll-over (mostly). Now that I am home in the morning he has found a fondness for getting his tennis ball and bringing it to me to toss for him while I work at the kitchen table on my laptop. Keeps him entertained and lets me do my thing though.
We have been loving the warm weather and are hoping to be able to make some weekend trips and getaways in it once the test is over. I'm sure if we make it out that we'll post something about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment