Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Holy Cow!

Okay so I've been trying to get on track for school (as seen in prior post) and nothing has been going right.  I was beginning to feel like maybe I wasn't supposed to go back to school.  The schools were flakey and then WSU wasn't offering/accepting financial aid unless I was pursuing an associates or more (I was looking at a certificate program) and I was finding this out the week tuition was due.  In the midst of all of this hectic information I got a phone call and message from my old manager at Payless.  I had tried to visit her on work opportunities before I left DCFS and hadn't heard back.  Well there is now a part-time opening with about 30 hours a week and it's open to me if I want it.  The pay isn't great and it will be back to a retail schedule (nights and weekends) but it will help pay for school and other things while I'm there.  Plus it was really flexible with school before.  Now if I can just decide between programs at Weber.  I think I am on the right track though now.  Maybe I was being directed to this all along.  

No comments: