Saturday, November 12, 2011

Interesting Coincidences

I don't really know why I'm blogging this but I found it amusing and thought I'd share.  Jeff and I were comparing the similar birthdays in our families as we made phone calls to our dad's on their shared birthday of November 9th.  Now keep in mind the birthdays are not the same years but still really close days considering all the days they could be.

November 9th:  My dad and Jeff's dad share a birthday
June 4th:  My sister and Jeff share a birthday; and my parents anniversary.

October 4th:  Jeff's sister's birthday
October 5th:  My birthday

October 27th: My brother's birthday
October 28th: Jeff's brother's birthday

August 23rd: Jeff's mom's birthday
September 8th:  My mom's birthday (okay granted this one isn't as close but it's only a little over two weeks apart)

Conclusion to be drawn:  Our parents and grandparents were having some "fun" during very similar days of the year.  Plus as to my birthday...my sister told me it's the most popular day of the year for a birthday.  So I must share that with a lot of people worldwide.

No comments: