On Saturday we went to Jeff's parents house for Easter brunch. We made baskets, dyed eggs and had a delicious meal. Jeff and I went around finding the eggs for the girls with their names on it...then enjoyed their "spoils" with the exception of money that went into the family savings jar. We talked about plans for the leap year Disneyland trip...that will be fun although I'm sure Jeff and I will still enjoy it more than the girls will this time around (Feb/March 2012).
On Easter Sunday we invited my family over for dinner. I hid eggs in the house for my nephews and later my sister and I hid them outside. It was really fun and they enjoyed it. We had a traditional Easter dinner of ham and cheesy potatoes with other sides of course. We enjoyed strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was enjoyable and I think everyone had good time. It's fun to enjoy it now and to look forward to when the girls are bigger and will really enjoy themselves.
| With their cousins on Easter Sunday |
No comments:
Post a Comment