Monday, August 23, 2010

Time to fulfill my bi-yearly blogging responsibility...

Well, I've noticed that this blog has been a little neglected as of late, so I've decided to make a contribution here. I promised Michelle a couple years ago that I would write on this blog from time to time. So here I am, two years later, writing on the blog again.

So the big news is, we are having twins. Two girls! It turns out that both Michelle and I were wrong. I thought for sure that we were having a boy and a girl, and Michelle felt pretty strongly that we were having two boys. I thought that I might feel a little disappointed at the prospect of having two girls and no boys, but I wasn't, at all. In fact, I would say that I'm still very excited, and actually look forward to paying for two weddings. (Yeah, I have no idea why I look forward to spending thousands of dollars twice - maybe very near to the same time - but I do.) So we are both thrilled to be welcoming two beautiful girls into our family, in either December or January.

In other news, I am going through the interview process with Goldman Sachs. The first round interview went very well, and they got back to me very quickly to invite me to a second round interview, which will take place tomorrow over the phone. I am really excited about the prospect of this job, as it will allow to function much in the same capacity that I do now, just on a larger scale. Michelle is still ridiculously busy, basically working three jobs, and getting ready to go back to school (tomorrow I think). I feel like a lazy butt just working my one job, so maybe I'll try and find two more jobs so I can keep up with my busy wife!

Well, that is all I can think of for now. Hopefully I will post more often in the coming months.

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

You're the best :) I love that you posted on here. You definitely keep busy enough with the full time job and fighting the lawn and other chores all the time. Love you babe!!